What's On Sale NOW? Select either by Occasion or Design and click GO, OR Click HERE to see ALL!

Cards By Occasion

Cards By Design

Announcement and Promotions!

1) Scrapadoo Card Supply for the Year Packages (limited packages available) (2 spots left) Sorry, SOLD OUT!

2) Gift Tags - Bulk Purchase

3) View New Website www.handmade-cards-ideas.com

4) FREE SHIPPING when you join Facebook's Totally Scrapalicious Handmade Card Group and place your order through this discussion thread.

Complimentary Happy 2009 Tags

Since I have completed all my orders for Christmas as well as some last minute requests that came during mid December, I finally found some time to make a small complimentary tag for my customers. I wanted it to be green as I figured I can't make it for Christmas (so the green really symbolizes the Christmas cheer) and purposely chose a bright orange ribbon to go with it so that it really stands out.

I hope my customers find this little tag useful as a small bookmark. So, here is a picture of some of the tags I've made. More to make for tonight...and will mail it out tomorrow!




Apologies to some of my customers who did not receive them as I could have lost your address due to recent change of computer.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Bookmark and Share AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites

Related Posts by Categories



 
{ HOME }
{ FOR SALE } { CARD GALLERY } { OTHER CRAFTS } { DIY KITS } { AFFILIATES } { FAQ } { ORDER STATUS }

PageRankSingapore Directory Shoutz Topsite Top 21 Craft SitesMy BlogCatalog BlogRank